Doing the work on yourself!
I am going to help you with this video understand how absolutely you can do the work on yourself whilst still stuck with the narcissist with narcissistic personality disorder.
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License.
It is such a relief to manage and heal your own painful emotions when triggered by narcissists, rather than handing away your power to False Sources (narcissists) to try to force them to help you.
It is so beautiful to be anchored into your values and truths, and not to be thus precariously susceptible to people’s actions, decisions, and opinions of you.
What do you need to heal?
When you are self-partnered and have entirely accepted all of your emotions as divine and meant to be –‘You are showing me what I am in alignment with and what I need to heal within me’ – then you will become incredible self-accepting, self-loving and self-generative.
You will start to become and experience the glory of what it is to be an actualized human being – living life to your fullest potential; consciously aligning and integrating your subconscious with your conscious heart desires and super conscious Creator Self.
This is what Going Quantum is all about!
Going inwards and feeling. It is not just the new Neuro and Quantum Model of True Healing, it is also the model of your True Life.
If you genuinely get this, please let me know by writing below – ‘I am going to Go Quantum NOW!’
Self-partnering is the FIRST essential step to take this – and is precisely what the Thriver Processes teaches. Coming home powerfully, safely and lovingly to yourself.
Furthermore, please share with your communities so that we can help people awaken to these truths.
As always, I am much looking forward to answering your comments and questions below.
Restoring the effects of narcissistic or emotional abuse can be a challenge.
But it is possible to heal. I encourage you to seek support during this difficult journey. Contact your loved ones and seek the help of a compassionate counselor. You are not alone!
Please know if you are stuck that you can get through this.
If you can take your time, breathe, start practicing your detachment and switch your focus from “You are hurting me” to “What part inside me was just triggered that I can now heal?”, you will be amazed how quickly the power shifts back to you.
I do hope that this video has helped you, and if there’s anything else I can help you with, please post in the comments below.
Do you have questions? We are happy to answer.
If you are open to learning more about narcissistic personality disorder
- AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION (APA). Diagnostic and statistical manual for mental disorders DSM-IV-TR.
- . “Debates about the narcissism riddle: trait, domain, dimension, type of disorder?” The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 200 (1): 16-25.
- Schulze, L .; Dziobek, I .; Vater, A. Hekeren, HR; Bajbouj, M .; Renneberg, B .; Heuser, I .; Roepke, S. (2013). “Abnormalities in grey matter in patients with a narcissistic personality disorder“. Journal of Psychiatric Research
- What are narcissistic people with a personality disorder?
- Heal From Narcissistic Abuse.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder: A Day With …
- Detect self-centeredness and manipulation as the result of a pathological personality?
- Cursus/courses Melanie Evans
- Will you fight against that what holding you back?
In this paperback e-book audiobook you will find Melanie’s method of recovery that we highly recommend. After all, we have applied that blooming method to ourselves. For that reason, many personal experiences are the result of the daily use of Melanie’s method that we describe in our texts.