What is Parental Alienation Syndrome – Pas?
It is the shaky coalition between a narcissistic parent and his or her children against the targeted, non-narcissistic, non-abusive parent.
Nevertheless, the innocent or targeted parent suffers hostility and rejection from his or her children in this system we call Parental alienation syndrome – Pas.
Even the psychological health of the children is used as arsenal in the narcissist’s wicked world. Therefore, parents whose children are at risk of being brainwashed must arm themselves sooner than later with this information about pas to help prevent it.
In the first place, the Favored Parent demonstrates aggressive behavior, lashes out at the Target Parent in front of the child.
As a matter of fact, he or she does not want to become the next target.
In the same way to the child, it is ‘safer’ to choose the parent who is abusive.
In some cases, the child has also been a victim of abuse aside from the alienation efforts from the alienating parent.
1) In the first place make unilateral decisions in key areas regarding the child.
2) in like manner not informing and excluding the targeted parent from the child’s activities, parent/teacher conferences, birthdays, religious events, graduations, etc.
3) not to mention verbally and physically abusing the targeted parent by the child and alienating parent.
4) by the same token, programming the child against the targeted parent by belittling, criticizing, and deprecating the targeted parent in the child’s presence.
5) Defying the targeted parent’s supervision and authority.
6) Rejection of the targeted parent’s gifts, cards, vacations, and other offers of help.
7) Depriving the targeted parent of valuable information about the child, including but not limited to medical, educational, and social activities.
8) Sabotaging and interfering with visits or not permitting visits at all.
9) Removing the selective pictures of the targeted parent from the child’s awareness.
10) Interference with and not being supportive of contact between the targeted parent and the child. This communication includes the telephone, text messaging, emailing, Skype, or other methods.
Pas – Alienation doesn’t have to be what you tell a child.
Also, Pas is keeping one parent away from the child and keeping information away from the other parent. For this reason, this behaviour is why it is so important to keep things in a manner which the child has both parents in their life.
Important to realize is that if you have a great child, do not manipulate them or brainwash them for your personal satisfaction.
Be someone bigger than your parents. Gives that child everything that you wish you could have had for yourself. In the hope that you will listen provide your child a great home, the opportunity to be loved by you and the other parent.
Never seek revenge for your ex-spouse by destroying your child’s life. Those children who are stuck in a parental alienation situation will need someone to guide them.
Have someone to help them find who they are or who they once were. Nonetheless, it is not a child’s fault for his/her parents’ mistakes, so why put them in between?
In that case, you just turn an intelligent, loving child into a person full of hatred and confusion. Be smart when you find out that you will be a parent because you have so much power. It is a sad day when a child with potential gets exposed to a life that should not be made out for him/her.
The offending parent hurt in the process of Pas.
In particular, does your child even want to spend one holiday with you? Do you think her/his Dad/Mom has brainwashed your child? Is the father/mother deleting the other parent from the child’s life?
Sometimes if one parent has more money, he/she is using the court system over every little thing, to find support for his/her brainwashing.
The problem is the offending parent is so bitter (or criminal) towards the other parent for no reason (or an unlawful reason) than to ruin their life.
The offending parent doesn’t care who they hurt in the process. All the while they are only hurting their children.
Related Articles on Parental Alienation Syndrome – Pas.
At the present time, I hope that you have many benefits from this article. So besides that, you’re a super parent, you also do nice things for yourself. Because you deserve it! Just because you’re a single parent! Leave your comments below in the comment field.
With Love xx
Annemie Persyn Declercq
Take a look at Melanie’s new Recovery Program.
Bekijk nu de Engelstalige ontwikkelingsprogramma’s van Melanie het nieuwe herstelprogramma, het Quantum Healing Starter Pack, The Empowered Self Course en het Transforming Family of Origin Wounds-programma.