How do you know Parental Alienation Syndrome (#PAS) is happening with your kids? , What is the red light about parental alienation syndrome,
It is the shaky coalition between a narcissistic parent and his or her children against the targeted, non-narcissistic, non-abusive parent.
Nevertheless, the innocent or targeted parent suffers hostility and rejection from his or her children in this system we call Parental alienation syndrome – Pas.
Even the psychological health of the children is used as arsenal in the narcissist’s wicked world. Therefore, parents whose children are at risk of being brainwashed must arm themselves sooner than later with this information about pas to help prevent it.
In the first place, the Favored Parent demonstrates aggressive behavior, lashes out at the Target Parent in front of the child.
As a matter of fact, he or she does not want to become the next target.
In the same way to the child, it is ‘safer’ to choose the parent who is abusive.
1) In the first place make unilateral decisions in key areas regarding the child.
2) in like manner not informing and excluding the targeted parent from the child’s activities, parent/teacher conferences, birthdays, religious events, graduations, etc.
3) not to mention verbally and physically abusing the targeted parent by the child and alienating parent.
4) by the same token, programming the child against the targeted parent by belittling, criticizing, and deprecating the targeted parent in the child’s presence.
5) Defying the targeted parent’s supervision and authority.
6) Rejection of the targeted parent’s gifts, cards, vacations, and other offers of help.
7) Depriving the targeted parent of valuable information about the child, including but not limited to medical, educational, and social activities.
8) Sabotaging and interfering with visits or not permitting visits at all.
9) Removing the selective pictures of the targeted parent from the child’s awareness.
10) Interference with and not being supportive of contact between the targeted parent and the child. This communication includes the telephone, text messaging, emailing, Skype, or other methods.
Also, Pas is keeping one parent away from the child and keeping information away from the other parent. For this reason, this behaviour is why it is so important to keep things in a manner which the child has both parents in their life.
Important to realize is that if you have a great child, do not manipulate them or brainwash them for your personal satisfaction.
Be someone bigger than your parents. Gives that child everything that you wish you could have had for yourself. In the hope that you will listen provide your child a great home, the opportunity to be loved by you and the other parent.
Never seek revenge for your ex-spouse by destroying your child’s life. Those children who are stuck in a parental alienation situation will need someone to guide them.
Have someone to help them find who they are or who they once were. Nonetheless, it is not a child’s fault for his/her parents’ mistakes, so why put them in between?
In that case, you just turn an intelligent, loving child into a person full of hatred and confusion. Be smart when you find out that you will be a parent because you have so much power. It is a sad day when a child with potential gets exposed to a life that should not be made out for him/her.
In particular, does your child even want to spend one holiday with you? Do you think her/his Dad/Mom has brainwashed your child? Is the father/mother deleting the other parent from the child’s life?
Sometimes if one parent has more money, he/she is using the court system over every little thing, to find support for his/her brainwashing.
The problem is the offending parent is so bitter (or criminal) towards the other parent for no reason (or an unlawful reason) than to ruin their life.
The offending parent doesn’t care who they hurt in the process. All the while they are only hurting their children.
At the present time, I hope that you have many benefits from this article. So besides that, you’re a super parent, you also do nice things for yourself. Because you deserve it! Just because you’re a single parent! Leave your comments below in the comment field.
This event is a live on-line Premiere Global Healing workshop for anyone suffering abuse from a spouse, partner, family member, friend, boss, colleague or other individual.
Let Melanie show you how to shed your powerlessness, hopelessness and helplessness – quickly with cutting-edge information, tailored specifically for your situation.
And … completely dissolve away all trauma symptoms of agoraphobia, PTSD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, financial ruin and an inability to trust in record time.
Melanie will be offering some exciting bonuses for you as well! After purchasing your ticket you will get immediate access to the following:
The “50 Traits of a Narcissist Checklist” so you can find out whether or not you are dealing with a narcissist.
Plus an exclusive 35-minute video training called “The 6 Mistakes That People Make When Recovering From Abuse” which provides an excellent starting point to your healing journey.
Click here to reserve your ticket for YCTANA and to receive all the special bonuses.
Johan & Annemie Persyn Declercq
Do you have someone in your life who you want to love, get along with and care about, yet …… Read More
Obsessief-compulsieve persoonlijkheidsstoornis (OCPD). Obsessieve compulsieve persoonlijkheidsstoornis (OCPD) wordt gekenmerkt door een inflexibele naleving van regels of systemen of een affiniteit… Read More
Do you have someone in your life, who you want to love, get along with and care about, yet …… Read More